|Online Fee Payment
Procedure to pay fee by the Candidates, wish to pay, via Online Fee Transfer facility from their native/suitable city/town to Wah Cantt(Alfalah Bank)
- Must Know the amount of fee for online fee transfer.
- Approach the suitable/desired bank having “On-Line Money Transfer Facility” and provide the following information to the Bank:
- The amount of fee to be sent via online banking
- The information where the money is to be transferred, i.e.,
Bank Name: Allied Bank Limited, The Mall, Wah Cantt
Head of Account: CIIT Collection/Revenue Account
Account Number: 01-167-2132-2
Branch Code: 0403
- Write down the following information on the voucher slip, provided by your bank, for online fee transaction (may write on the backside of the original bank receipt slip)
* Candidate Name
* Father’s Name
* Discipline for which the fee is paid
- The paid fee (online) ORIGINAL RECEIPT is to send Admission Office on the same day when fee is paid. Keep a copy of paid fee voucher/receipt for record and reference. After a reasonable span of time, confirm from Admission Office CIIT Wah, if the ORIGINAL Receipt is received.
- REMEMBER The Candidate’s Admission will not be confirmed if Admission Office does not receive the ORIGINAL FEE TRANSACTION SLIP.
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology,
The Mall, Quaid Avenue,